DR BENJAMIN THAM
- MBBS (Singapore)
- MRCOG (London, UK)
- MMED (Singapore)
- MRACOG (Australia)
- FRANZCOG (Aus/NZ)
- FAMS (Singapore)
- KKH Service from the Heart 2002-2009
- Excellent Service Award (Gold) EXSA 2004
- Service from the Heart (Exemplary) Award 2005-2006
- Excellent Service Award (Star) EXSA 2006
- Singapore Medical Council
- British Medical Council
- Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology of Singapore
- Clinical Trials Unit. UK-Medical Research Council. Research Fellow. HMDP
- Palliative Medicine. University of Sheffield. Visiting Fellow. HMDP
- Gynecological Oncology. Northern General Hospital. Visiting Fellow. HMDP
Dr. Ben graduated from University of Singapore in 1990. He worked in Alexandra Hospital (AH) and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) during his housemanship year. He undertook his postgraduate training in the Kandang Kerbau Hospital (KKH), and obtained his specialist degrees in 1997. He subsequently joined the Department of Oncology & Urology and was sent for overseas training with Medical Research Council (MRC), University of Sheffield and Northern General Hospital in UK for pre-invasive / oncologic gynecological conditions and cancer trials.
During his 15 years of practice in KK Hospital, Dr. Ben served as the head of 24 hrs Women's clinic, Deputy Head of the General O&G Unit, Consultant in Gynaecological Cancer unit, Consultant colposcopist for Gynaecologic Cancer Centre and Visiting Consultant to Changi General Hospital.
He had been awarded numerous Service from the Heart awards for exemplary service to patients and won the coveted KKH CEO Heart award in 2009. He also received Excellent Service (EXSA) Gold & STAR Award launched by SPRING Singapore.